The Franklin County Sheriff's Office offers an attractive and competitive fringe benefits package.
Health Insurance: United Health Care administers the Health Insurance plan for physicians and hospital services covering employee and family.
Life Insurance: Benefit of $50,000.00 plus an option to purchase additional insurance at reduced rates. Coverage is available for a spouse also.
Vacation Time: Two (2) weeks each year for the first five (5) years; then advances in stages up to five (5) weeks after twenty (20) years.
Clothing and Equipment Allowance: Uniforms are provided at no cost to officer, including paid uniform dry cleaning.
Other benefits include:
- Vision Care and Dental Plan
- Prescription Plan
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Five Paid Personal Days
- Excellent Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Annual Service Credit Payment After Five (5) Years of Service
- Shift Differential Pay
- Paid Military Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Credit Union Plan
- Personal Liability Insurance
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Injury Leave