370 S. Front Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
2460 Jackson Pike
Columbus, Ohio 43223
We do NOT take messages for inmates
Inmate telephone services are provided by GTL. For Billing and Prepaid Issues or to Block or Unblock a phone, call 1-800-483-8314.
Visitation schedules for both facilities are as follows (by inmate's last name)
- A-G Sundays and Thursdays
- H-O Mondays and Fridays
- P-Z Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Juveniles - Wednesdays
12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- 2 adults and a maximum of 3 children
- 15 minutes per visit except for juveniles who are permitted 30 minutes
Acceptable ID for children: State ID, Birth Certificate, or Health Insurance Card.
Effective June 27, 2016, the Franklin County Sheriff's Office will be implementing changes to ensure the safety of inmates, staff, and visitors.
Printed materials (magazines, books, pamphlets, leaflets, or catalogues) MUST fit all the below criteria:
- Be a soft bound book or magazine
- Ordered directly from a verifiable commercial distributor, publisher, or retailer (such as Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, etc.)
- The inmate's full name must be on the address label
- The printed material must be sent via the United States Postal Service (which means we will NOT accept packages from UPS or FedEx)
- All material must be unaltered from the original form
- All material must be pre-paid
Printed materials will be rejected if sent from a private party, if it is sent through a private carrier, or is material other than books or magazines mailed through bulk rate.
The traditional rules apply in that you cannot send material that could promote or incite lawless action, is pornographic in nature, promotes violence or discrimination, or has any gang related material.
Additionally, FCSO will no longer accept underwear, socks, or t-shirts. Inmates will have to purchase these items through commissary.
Pictures will be accepted via U.S. Postal Service only.
Money Orders, US Postal or Western Union only, made payable to an inmate can be received, but will be placed in the inmate's personal property
Inmates are permitted to make only one (1) money release every seven (7) calendar days.