370 S. Front Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
2460 Jackson Pike
Columbus, Ohio 43223
We do NOT take messages for inmates
Inmate telephone services are provided by GTL. For Billing and Prepaid Issues or to Block or Unblock a phone, call 1-800-483-8314.
Visitation schedules for both facilities are as follows (by inmate's last name)
- A-G Sundays and Thursdays
- H-O Mondays and Fridays
- P-Z Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Juveniles - Wednesdays
12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- 2 adults and a maximum of 3 children
- 15 minutes per visit except for juveniles who are permitted 30 minutes
Acceptable ID for children: State ID, Birth Certificate, or Health Insurance Card.
Below-listed items are approved items that may be left for an inmate: total of 6 each all in original unopened packages)
- White-only plain, underwear or panties
- White-only crew neck T-shirts, no pocket (no tank tops)
- White-only socks or footies
- White or off white only bras (no under wires or stays)
Packages will not be accepted unless prior approval is granted by the facility commander
Money Orders, US Postal or Western Union only, made payable to an inmate can be received, but will be placed in the inmate's personal property
Inmates are permitted to make only one (1) money release every seven (7) calendar days.