With all of the Active shooter events happening across the world, it only makes sense to be prepared. Sign up and receive FREE training from Patrol and SWAT Deputies, who are passionate about what it takes to keep you safe!
Those who have completed our basic CRASE course and want to further their survival skills may attend our Advanced Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events training (CRASE II)
This four-hour training is being offered to schools, colleges, businesses, hospitals and places of worship.
Participants will be given instruction on:
- Understand and demonstrate Avoid Deny Defend Method of response.
- Learn emergency medical techniques and demonstrate in scenario training.
- Understand what is expected of you once EMS arrives on scene.
- Learn life saving techniques in the event of an active shooter event.
- Must have completed CRASE
To apply, complete the form:
Advanced CRASE Form