- A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years old at time of employment.
- Possess a valid Ohio driver's license.
- Pass the Corrections pre-employment examination with the National Testing Network.
For more information regarding pre-employment testing, click here.
To sign up to take the Corrections pre-employment test, click here.
- Qualified applicants must pass all phases of the pre-employment medical/physical examination, psychological evaluation and drug screening.
- Must submit to a criminal, employment and personal background check.
- Must complete a Computer Voice Stress Analysis.
- Applicants are reminded that providing false information and non-disclosure of information requested at any point in the process is grounds for removal from the hiring process.
Deputy Probationary Period: One (1) Year.
To see a full job description for Deputy Sheriff, click here.