Want to book a Community Relations Deputy for a public event? Our Community Relations division participates in many community events around the county. We feel this helps strengthen our relationship with the community, school systems, citizens and businesses. Below are the activities we can perform when requested for an event.
- Child I.D.'s - A Deputy Sheriff using our Child Identification system will create an identification card for your child complete with a picture, physical description and fingerprint. This is for the parents to have on hand in the event of an emergency.
- Cruiser Show and Tell - A Deputy Sheriff will bring his/her cruiser and allow the children to explore the inside, ask questions and take pictures.
- Safety Talk - A Deputy Sheriff will give a presentation on a current safety issue and give tips on how to stay safe. Note: for Internet Safety, Drug and Awareness presentations please view our programs page.
- Informational - A Deputy Sheriff can be present at your community event to pass out informational flyers and answer questions on our various programs.
- Recruitment - If your school or organization is hosting a career fair or you would just like someone to speak about our field, a Deputy Sheriff can give a presentation on how to become a Deputy Sheriff.
This list is not exclusive and we can speak on a variety of topics. If interested in having a Community Relations Deputy come to your Community Event call the County Sheriff's Office at 614-525-4507.