- Working knowledge of inventory control and warehouse procedures in order to receive and distribute supplies to inmates.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Lift up to 80 lbs.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License to operate a county vehicle.
Job Department Location:
- Franklin County Corrections Facility I - Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
- Franklin County Corrections Facility II - Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
Hourly Wage for 2022: $18.45
Probationary Period: 120 calendar days.
- 1st Shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers - Corrections page, click here.