- Considerable knowledge of food preparation, sanitation, storage, and operation of food service equipment in order to prepare, cook, and serve food in the correctional facility.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience in food preparation for school or other institution preferred.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pass the pre-employment physical examination pursuant to Ohio Administrative Code 5120:1-8-10(G).
Job Department Location:
- Franklin County Corrections Facility I - Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
- Franklin County Corrections Facility II - Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
Hourly Wage for 2022: $19.34
- Shift differential is $0.85 per hour for 2nd shift.
Probationary Period: 120 calendar days.
- 1st Shift: 3:00 am - 11:00 am
- 2nd Shift: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Workdays: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers - Corrections page, click here.