- Identify and recommend appropriate risk/security level for inmates within either correctional facility. Review inmate file materials and extract, enter, and analyze data to provide statistics and information about the inmate population along with travel between correctional facilities to conduct onsite interviews with inmates.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Completion of Associate's Degree in criminal justice, sociology, social services, psychology or related field; or 18 months experience in criminal justice, corrections, sociology, social work and/or psychology or related field.
- Obtain/retain LEADS access.
Job Department Location:
- Franklin County Corrections Facility I - Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
- Franklin County Corrections Facility II - Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
Hourly Wage for 2022: $20.50
- Shift differential is $0.70 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Probationary Period: One (1) year.
- 1st Shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2nd shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Workdays: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers - Corrections page, click here.