Minimum qualifications: Civilian careers
Minimum Qualifications: Civilian
- A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years old at the time of employment.
- Some specific careers have additional minimum qualifications, please check those individual career pages for more information.
- Qualified applicants must pass the pre-employment drug screen.
- Must submit to a criminal, employment, and personal background check.
- Must complete a Computer Voice Stress Analysis.
- Applicants are reminded that providing false information and non-disclosure of information requested at any point in the process is grounds for removal from the hiring process.
To Contact Human Resources for the Franklin County Sheriff's Office, see below:
Telephone Number: (614) 525-3397
Fax Number: (614) 525-3560
Civilian Careers Quick Links:
Other Careers Contents: