Applicants are subject to a background investigation which includes: review of criminal records, driving records, credit report, employment verifications, personal references, initial and panel interviews along with Computer Voice Stress Analysis.
Applicants are reminded that providing false information and non-disclosure of information requested at any point in the process is grounds for removal from the hiring process.
Application Steps for Civilians Jobs:
- Fill out the application in its entirety on our website.
- Once your application has been received, you will be sent a personal history questionnaire and background release forms to complete; please fill out in its entirety.
- Applicants will have a telephone interview and an initial background screening.
- Applicants passing the telephone interview and initial background screening will be notified to self-schedule during available dates and times to interview with Human Resources personnel and the chain of command.
- A background investigation (employment verifications and personal reference checks, (by phone or email) is conducted along with a Computer Voice Stress Analysis to verify history and information provided.
- Photographs and fingerprints are also taken.
- Applicants receiving conditional offers must submit and pass a drug screening. After passing this step, a formal offer may be extended. Probationary periods can vary depending on the position.