Applicants are subject to a background investigation which includes: review of criminal records, driving records, credit report, employment verifications, personal references, panel interview along with Computer Voice Stress Analysis.
Applicants are reminded that providing false information and non-disclosure of information requested at any point in the process is grounds for removal from the hiring process.
Application Steps for Civilians Jobs:
- Fill out the application in its entirety on our website.
- Once your application has been received, you will be sent a personal history statement and background release forms to complete; please fill out in its entirety.
- Initial background screening of the personal history statement and application.
- After passing the initial background screening, applicants will be notified to schedule during available dates and times to interview with Human Resources personnel and the chain of command.
- A background investigation (records check, employment verifications and personal reference checks, (by phone or email) is conducted along with a Computer Voice Stress Analysis to verify history and information provided.
- Photographs and fingerprints are also taken.
- Applicants receiving conditional offers must submit and pass a drug screening. After passing this step, a formal offer may be extended. Probationary periods can vary depending on the position.