- Receives, processes, and maintains evidence seized by law enforcement and assists in the proper disposal of such in accordance with rules and regulations.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Three (3) months training or three (3) months experience in inventory control.
Job Department Location:
- Property Room - Investigations Division
Hourly Wage for 2022: $19.07
- Shift differential is $0.85 per hour for 2nd shift.
Probationary Period: 120 calendar days
- 1st Shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Workdays: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers page, click here.