- Provide and maintain accurate records of warrants and other legal documentation for public and law enforcement requests.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Job Department Location:
- Records Bureau - Administrative Services Division
Hourly Wage for 2021: $18.99
- Shift differential is $0.85 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Probationary Period: 120 calendar days
- 1st Shift: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Workdays: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers page, click here.