- Knowledge of clerical functions and office procedures in order to provide general secretarial assistance by performing routine administrative tasks. Act as lead worker over other secretaries and office assistants or other secretaries and word processing specialists and provide secretarial assistance through routine administrative tasks.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Type 50 WPM.
- One (1) year training or one (1) year experience in operation of typewriter or word processing equipment and personal computer for office purposes.
Job Department Location:
- Jail Administration and Professional Services Bureau - Corrections Division
- Special Investigation Unit - Investigations Division
- Warrants and Extradition Unit - Support Services Division
Hourly Wage for 2022: $22.91
Probationary Period: 120 calendar days
- Daytime hours; hours may vary by division
- Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers page, click here.