- Knowledge of clerical procedures and typewriting format in order to provide a full range of general office work and routine typed material (i.e., documents requiring formatting and correction of punctuation and grammar).
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Type 50 WPM.
- Two (2) courses or six (6) months experience in typing; three (3) months training or three (3) months experience in general office practices and procedures; formal education in arithmetic that includes addition, subtraction, reading, writing, and speaking common English vocabulary.
Job Department Location:
- Detective Bureau - Investigations Division
- ID Bureau - Corrections Division
Hourly Wage for 2021: $19.39
Probationary Period: 120 calendar days
- Daytime hours; hours may vary by division
- Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers page, click here.