- Provide maintenance and support to Sheriff's Office computer users and generates enhancements for existing infrastructure, software, or database systems in compliance with specifications and standards.
- To see a full job description, click here.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Completion of associate or undergraduate core program in information technology and/or three (3) years' experience in systems analysis and design, troubleshooting, or working in a help desk environment.
- Additional twelve (12) months experience or training with information systems development or networking.
Preferred Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Microsoft Office applications and database design theory
- Windows operating system, hardware, and software
- Database design
- Windows Server 2012/16
- SQL Server 08/12/16 operating systems hardware and software
- Windows 10
- Mobile/wireless devices, i.e. tablet computers, Smartphones, MiFi, Hotspots, and aircards
Job Department Location:
- IT Department - Administrative Services Division
Hourly Wage for 2021: $25.37
Probationary Period: One (1) year
- Daytime hours; hours may vary by division
- Workdays: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday; however, rotating weekend and on call will be scheduled by IT Bureau supervisor
- Days off will be two (2) consecutive days
To go back to the Civilian Careers page, click here.