The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office offers an attractive and competitive benefits package.
- Full Health Care Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability options - some employee contribution required
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Clothing and Equipment Allowance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Personal Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Injury Leave
- Paid Military Leave
- Paid Holidays
- OPERS Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Promotional Opportunities
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- 5-year continuous service bonus check with additional bonuses each year after
- Shift Differential
- 2022 Starting salary $26.46/hr or $55,036.80 annually. Wage step increases after one (1) year, three (3) years, and five (5) years.
- Shift Differential is $1.20 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Communication Technician (911-Dispatcher) Probationary Period: One (1) year.