- A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Be at least 18 years old at time of employment.
- Pass the Emergency Communication pre-employment test with the National Testing Network (NTN).
For more information regarding pre-employment testing, click here.
To sign up to take the Emergency Communication pre-employment test, click here.
- Qualified applicants must pass the pre-employment drug screening.
- Must submit to a criminal, employment, and personal background check.
- Must complete a Computer Voice Stress Analysis.
- Applicants are reminded that providing false information and non-disclosure of information requested at any point in the process is grounds for removal from the hiring process.